HELP US BUILD SOMETHING AMAZING
Somewhere out there, right now, there is a place that is not enjoying bubble tea. Maybe it’s your home town, maybe it’s the city you’re heading off to, or maybe you just wished we had a LimeRed somewhere. Now we can with your help! We are looking for up and coming entrepreneurs to join our team and start their very own bubble tea empire. We are looking for leaders who believe in our vision to share something new and unique to the world, and provide a haven for social connections. We’re looking for you to join our mission: the share a whole new side of tea.
Fill out the form
The first step to your success is always to realize that you want it. There are no shortcuts to success, but LimeRed will ensure you are as prepared as you can with the opening of your new stores. Below is additional information to help you make the right decision: Go with LimeRed.
Are you ready to take the first step? Drop us a line about who you are/where you’ve been, why you want to join the LimeRed team, and your basic idea for your own LimeRed location. A member of our Management team will contact you shortly and arrange a phone interview. Fill out the form; we’ll take it from there.
- Initial inquiry (Fill out form to the right)
- Initial contact to establish details and requirements.
- Signed letter of intent with initial deposit on licensing fee.
- Finalize details and sign formal agreement along with store lease.
- Store design advisement and approval phase.
- Renovation phase and employee training phase.
- Marketing of store opening.
- Store opens with Senior Staff support to establish operations for the first month.
Minimum Required Store Space: 800 sqft
Licensing Fees: $40,000
- Licensing fee: $25,000
- Training Fee: $10,000
- Documentation Fee: $3,000
- Marketing Fee: $2,000 per year
- Royalty Fee: 5% of sales paid monthly
- Training Location: Amherst, MA
- Training Duration: 2 weeks
- Class Allotment: 1 Owner, 1 Manager | Additional Member +$2,000
- LimeRed Basic Training: Standard Operating Procedures
- Bubble Tea Making
- Operational Training
- Internal Structure Training
- LimeRed Supervisor Training: Overseeing Operations
- Operational checks to reduce down time
- Maximizing productivity
- Supervisor Reporting
- LimeRed Manager Training: Keys to a Successful Store
- Maximizing profits
- Minimizing costs
- Increasing marketing effectiveness
- Reducing fraud
- Increasing operational efficiency
- Human Resource Training